Responsive offered a complete site radiography service on a tight deadline in Workington Cumbria.
- Procedures written for TSP Client Approval (Rolls Royce),
- Liaise with HM HSE Inspector,
- Provide X-ray Equipment, Processing and Consumables,
- SQEP Resource, PCN Level 2 and 3.
Timely reporting was a requirement. Responsives online reporting system was utilised to ensure swift turnaround of all paperwork.
PROJECT MANAGER TSP ENGINEERING LTD
Numech are a fabrication / machining company based in Workington Cumbria. Responsive are engaged to undertake Non-destructive Testing and inspection of items destined for both Marine / offshore and Nuclear within Sellafield.
Services undertaken include
- Welding Inspection CSWIP
- Surface flaw detection Magnetic and Penetrant
- Ferroxyl and Passivity testing of stainless steel items
- PCN Level 3 procedure creation and approvals for the nuclear industry, mainly Sellafield
MANAGING DIRECTOR - NUMECH
When Wind Ambition was afloat in the Irish Sea offshore of Barrow-In-Furness the owner C-Bed had a requirement for our services. We sent out a welder to carry out 21 3inch carbon pipe butts and a brazed inspection glass and then carried out subsequent inspection using both Dye Penetrant and Pressure Testing using nitrogen to 20bar.
- Provide SQEP Personnel with offshore training
- Supply Welding Plant and Oxy Acetaline Equipment
- Pressure Testing with Nitrogen
- Non Destructive Testing Using Penetrant
OFFSHORE FACILITIES MANAGER C-BED FLOATING HOTELS